Saturday, January 21, 2017

Introducing Bock 3.1

Following the suggestions of my dear friends Anonymous and Kandinsky I have decided on a hair without bangs - for the first time in about 8 years. I have also made a few changes to my eye opening and the eyebrows.

With a lot of help from my husband Tomais and my brother JJ I have also updated to the latest versions of the Niramyth Aesthetic body and the Aeros Magnus cock.

I am rather pleased with the results of all the abovementioned improvements to my appearance, especially the fact that I don't look so stern and forbidding anymore.
"Bock 3.1" by JJ Goodman

6 comments :

  1. wow! Den blicken...hur skön som helst. Du valde rätt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bock! I'm biased, of course, but I really like the new look. I read your blog and I don't think we've ever talked in SL before. My reason for suggesting the hair out of the face is that you seem to be a pretty open person who doesn't hide his feelings. It's like pulling the curtain away from your eyes and letting the light shine in and out. I think you've earned it, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I agree with you, and once I had decided it actually wasn't difficult at all to lose "the curtain". Thanks for the support ;)

      Delete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).