Wednesday, April 13, 2016

"Do These Trousers Make My Ass Look Flat?", He Asked Me

Sometimes we encounter loaded questions like that in our lives and we must learn to handle them properly.

A simple "yes" or "no" will not suffice, nor should we ever go the Al Bundy way, who when his wife Peggy once asked him "Does this dress make me look fat?" responded "No, honey. It’s not the dress that makes you look fat. It’s the FAT that makes you look fat."

My recommendation is to always keep it honest.

So when I was posed the question in the post title by my lover yesterday I told him wit the utmost sincerity and honesty, "No, babe, your ass always looks perfectly bodacious and perky. No trousers can ever ruin the way it looks!" 

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).