Saturday, July 4, 2015

For All My All-American Boys & Gals!



Have a wonderful 4th of July!

My favorite comment on Joe.My.God's post about: "Why We Celebrate"

How does anyone make it past the age of 7 and not know that the 4th of July celebrates the day that Abraham Lincoln crossed the Delaware River to meet Jesus who rode his T-Rex into battle to lead the founding fathers into victory against Rommel to establish the United States of American as an independent nation in 1992.
Whao! Sorry, was channeling Sarah Palin there for awhile.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).