Sunday, April 19, 2015

Second Pride Wants YOU!

I would throw my hat in the ring if I believed that I could do a good job for the organization and the membership and if I had the spare time to do it. As things stand at the moment I have come to the conclusion that I would not be able to serve the community as it deserves.

I hope that some of you who read this are in a better place in your lives and have the time to do the job and the stamina to stay at it despite daHaters.
From a group notice in the Second Pride Festival Group:
"The board of Directors of Second Pride is making a call to fill vacant seats on the board.
 If you are interested in any of the positions below please send a notecard indicating the position you want to fill and qualifications to any Second Pride Board member. Please remember to indicate your permission to share the notecard so that we can distribute it.

Positions we need to fill:
a) Secretary / Co-Chair
b) Marketing Director
c) IT Director - Experience with Joomla
Ezziedq Mirabella - Chair of Second Pride"

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).