Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Oval: Season Opening with "Fragments"

From a press release delivered to me by my dear friend Garth Raleigh, the elderly statesman of Gay Archipelago and owner of the GA Coronal Estate sims.

"Enjoy the warm ambiance of the newly-rebuilt Oval Concert Hall as the management team opens its doors for the Winter Entertainment Season hosting Blue Velvet Dance Company's 'Fragments.'

Always original, thought-provoking and avant garde, Blue Velvet Dance Company brings the passion for dance and a love for showmanship to their newest production, "Fragments.' 


Join us and allow your imagination to be captured!"

Your limousine to The Oval awaits (SLurl)

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).