Monday, November 17, 2014

Duo Rezday Pictures by JJ Goodman

The famous photographer JJ Goodman, my brother and friend, attended the Duo Rezday Bash on Saturday.

JJ was there because he is family and friend and had no obligation to take pictures, but he did so anyway... which I am grateful for, as I and the rezday boys were to busy with other stuff.

Thanks for the pictures JJ, as always you manage to make us all look wonderful!
Tomais
Bock
Guyke
JJ
Wayne
PuPi & Talu
Sarco
Dej
Kahvy & Garrett
BM
Pook
Ces & Simon
Garth
Petr
Zigadena & Emarald
DJ Rylan
Nikolai as the Stripper Dolphin
Fordis
Cupric & Hottie
Pook again (out of costume)
Helene
Tasty
Dodo
Brent
Vaan
Mitch
Hmmmm - I cannot remember...
Pienikins
Annie
Another one I don't remember...
Garrett again, I think...?
Tomais, Guyke & JJ
Tomais as the Naked C3PO
Raphaela
Kitty, Annie & Raphaela
Tomais again ;)
Lee

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).