Saturday, October 25, 2014

Ars 8th Rezday

On this day eight years ago the avatar Ars Northmead rezzed into SecondLife for the very first time. Ars impacted many lives during his time in SecondLife, among them mine.

"Avatars don't die, they just stop logging in", I was once told by a dear friend. That statement is correct of course, but one of the reasons for not logging in can be that the first life person has passed away - which is the case with my Ars.

I will always love you, I will always remember you and I will always miss you.

Forever Ars, Ars forever!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).